Friday, March 19, 2010

What's The Colors On The Bottom Of The Cereal Box

A new and exciting project in my life ... Being a Father. Nevada

Today as Father's Day, because I wanted to tell you one thing sure many of you already know ... one of the biggest dreams of my life is coming ... For July, Marta and I will be parents of a girl we'll call Aitana.

output

Marta is now 6 months, so very little in our Aitana is finally with us. She takes great pregnancy, and which fortunately has no nausea, no dizziness or pain of any kind.

DSC_0004
Perhaps the only thing is that walking is tiring, which is logical, if we already have a significant belly and the baby each time he will weigh more.

DSC_0005
The truth is that we try to enjoy both the pregnancy, soil often stroking her tummy and even spoke to the baby :-) of course when I kiss her good night, never missing that too ... "Good evening Aitana!"

Of course, as well as big illusion I have ... I guess those doubts that assail pope rookie all have: "What this will do?" "Will I be a good father?" ... which makes sense I guess.

Today being Father's Day, Aitana Body gave me a chair that says "I Love Dad" of course, the Body is to her at birth, because if I put myself, the eggs will do Chiribitos me and my eyes come out of their sockets jajajajajajajajajajaja ...!

DSC_0002

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment