Saturday, March 27, 2010

Record Ps3 With A Programm

}>-'-,-- Aitana Arrival

Well ... time flies! Marta and I recently we discovered that we were going to be parents and ... is already 6 months! so I have to start preparing the room.

We started with the lamp, that we have, buying wicker basket, 2 stuffed bear, rope, fabric ... total Marta sewed the bags, ropes and stuffed bear ... and we stood a precious lamp (already happened we save the 50 € that is worth there.)

RSCN2913
DSCN2909

Another day, we went looking for pictures to put, as before had not hit at all with the baby room of a total ... we went for a walk one afternoon and by chance found some that were small and simple and what I like "commercial 0" or Disney or Pocoyo, and pullets Caillou and vinegar ... just Sencillito pictures, colors and little drawings of animals.

DSCN2908

Anyway, little by little we are decorating your room. And I will be putting more photos of how the balance.

I told you what I'm looking forward to the arrival of Aitana? (Yeahhhh pesaaaaaoooo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment