Saturday, March 13, 2010

Free Doujin Moe Member

in Barcelona! (08-03-2010)

- It's snowing in Barcelona

- If you ... but it will as usual ... did not achieve ...

few hours passed and ...

- Ertai ... I you I would go back home, it looks like fall

- Nothing man nothing ... it will not curdle ...

- Your male looks out the window! Here and yet fully ...

- Xoder! Me piro a house then!

so it began ... a cold from hell ... what would be a storm in the end was good snowstorm and ... the rest you know ...

took the car and prepared to go home, but as the round was cut, then pull me over six hours in the car to reach home ... While riding in the car, Marta and I was reporting was the patio at home ... "Phew! If you do not wear chains will not let you go down the avenue ..." "They're doing down in contradirección to cars because they can not rise nor chains ... "more good things ... To all that had to add the collapse of car in Barcelona and rounds ... so I consider myself fortunate to have spent in the car only" 6 hours and peak there are neither came and slept in the car or in hotels ...



The most surprising is that is a speck in the early spring and have this cold and good but still have snow!


For those who had to drive that day was played in the snow balls, but that does not stop then the view was beautiful ... No, snow has something special and beautiful scenery makes ...
That if, if you enjoy from your home or go on foot!

hjacerme
I would have liked a picture with the snow covering everything, but that night was in no mood, so I settled for the next morning I have one ... that there was still something :-)

Anyway, I hope that if he ever falls down like snow, I caught at home and can enjoy it as it deserves :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment