Thursday, January 14, 2010

Camouflage Vests For Wedding

Valero came to Mexico to expose open Cinépolis scepter


The world lightweight champion WBC, Venezuela's Edwin Valero, promised his arrival in this city a great fight against Mexican Antonio DeMarco, on 6 February at the Arena Monterrey.

defended less than a month ago

The unbeaten Valero (26-0, 26 KOs), who defended his belt on 19 December in Caracas, Venezuela, to the experienced Hector Velazquez of Tijuana, faced with the sash DeMarco all.

The Venezuelan arrived in the capital of Nuevo León to complete the final phase of his training with a view to their clash against DeMarco (23-1-1, 17 KO's), Nicaraguan who beat Jose Alfaro by the WBC interim lightweight rod, Oct. 31 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Valero was accompanied by his family and his arrival as expected by some fans who took advantage souvenir photo taken with a world champion already registered its name in the history of world records,

Edwin Valero made his first start in Mexico on December 15, 2007, Cancun, Quintana Roo, with victory in the third round knockout over Zaid Zabaleta, defending his title at that time the WBA super featherweight.

"I am very happy that I am back in Mexico, I'm Venezuelan, but when I come here I feel I'm home, I have always been favored with Mexican blood and now that I will fight again in the soils of Mexico, it doubles my joy. "

added:" I hope as always give a good fight, I know that DeMarco , Interim champion, is a fighter with his own style, so I am preparing to give my best and continue as overall winner of the World Council. "

The staged fight Valero and DeMarco will be broadcast for the first time since Monterrey , Mexico, across the United States by Showtime, with no cost for those who have that service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment