Friday, May 15, 2009

Polaris Xtra 10 Rear Shock Mount

Colom: murder of Rodrigo Rosenberg is a plot

Eye puzzle your

Mario David Garcia: "For Rosenberg told him outside of Guatemala"

REUTERS / EP

Guatemalan President Alvaro Colom, reported today that its enemies have orchestrated a plot against him and are the ones behind the case of murdered lawyer Rodrigo Rosenberg, who predicted his death in a video and attributed it to Colombia.

WHEN DEAD SPEAK. final presentations Rodrigo Rosenberg (Photo: Ecodiario.eleconomista.es).

"It's a conspiracy and we have not discovered who is responsible, but we find it," he said in an interview with Reuters, a day after the English lawyer Carlos Castresana, the head of the International Commission Against Impunity Guatemala (CICIG) asked you to stay away from investigating the murder of the lawyer.

The video, taken by local media, triggered a crisis in the Guatemalan cabinet, since in this Rosenberng Colom also accused of using funds from the Executive for personal use and to give back to transactions of money from drug trafficking ...

http://www.abc.es/20090516/internacional-iberoamerica/colom-denuncia-objeto-complot-200905160225.html



"I had to go to Guatemala and report it to the Commission on Human Rights"

Elmundo.es

professor, lawyer and notary, also a journalist, Mario David Garcia is in the eye of the storm from the moment he announced he had recorded video of Rodrigo Rosenberg. Actually, I did not want any notoriety. "I said was I when I saw that the Government's intention was to confuse and not focus on the investigation of the extrajudicial execution. "Elmundo.es had a telephone conversation with Garcia, who expressed fear for his life.

professor, lawyer and notary, also a journalist, Mario David Garcia is in the eye of the storm from the moment he announced himself have recorded video of Rodrigo Rosenberg. Actually, I did not want any notoriety. "I said was I when I saw that the Government's intention was to confuse and not focus on the investigation of extrajudicial execution."

Question .- How did the video?

Answer .- Rosenberg contacted me the week ago and said he had prepared a paper for publication if they killed him, and asked if I wanted to be the depositary. He had prepared more documents to people you trust. I run the Plain Talk on United Stations, and said he needed an audio recording. We were on Thursday 7 May afternoon in my office. As there at the appointed time came, I called him jokingly: "Are you coming or not coming?". "I'm standing in traffic near your office," he said. Arrived at five and a half, and he told me it was very important that it is also recorded on video. When finished, I said I take out a copy and that he stayed with original. So we did. The next day, Friday, I spoke with him again and said, 'I think you had to go outside of Guatemala. You have to report it to the Human Rights Commission in Washington. And then, to substantiate some of the accusations you make. How about if you participate in my program? ". It seemed good, and we parted to see us on Monday 11 at the station. The only thing I demanded is that all the allegations to relevant people should be based. Understood because it was very good lawyer.

Q. - How did you hear about his death ...

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/05/16/internacional/1242429474.html

With his radio program "Straight Talk", Mario David Garcia is one of the most respected journalists in Guatemala. In addition to engaging in journalism, the lawyer of 52 years is a notary and university professor. He has published extensively on economics and law, which defends its liberal stance, and even ran for the presidency in 1985. In the long run back, his connection with the Rosenberg case you fear for his life: "Of course I fear for my life. I did not think the threats were so imminent Rosenberg. He was executed three days after the video recording . I told him that the first obligation of one is to ensure survival. To report must be vivo. Lawyer friends (there are in office in Guatemala at least 500 to those given class) I have warned that charges may be raised against me, as sedition, which is punishable by death. "



VIDEO RODRIGO DE ROSENBERG

0 comments:

Post a Comment